The Iceman Sayeth

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Food Heaven

I just have to brag about all the awesome food I've been enjoying lately...

Monday: Homemade hamburgers with sauteed onions and muenster cheese, accompanied by cajun oven fries.

Tuesday: Chicken breast stuffed with cornbread, cayenne and bacon, alongside a cauliflower gratin.

Wednesday: Crab ravioli with lobster claw meat, followed by porcini-and pistachio stuffed quail.

Tonight I'm going to a restaurant I suspect is Greek, but I'm in the dark about it as I'm being treated to a birthday dinner by the ladies.

All in all, an excellent culinary week!

2 Comments:

Blogger cockurinn said...

Yo! Where the f... are u???? Fékkstu meilinn frá mér?

10:29 AM  
Blogger cockurinn said...

hey pungur, er bannað að svara emailum?? verður þú heima um jólin?? ef svo er þá tekur þú frá 30.des, wedding my friend!!!
la famiglia Vidarsson

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home