The Iceman Sayeth

Friday, March 02, 2007

Comfy/Loungy

Ahhh.. the end of a long Friday. I had a program today, which means getting up at 5:30 and crawling, barely conscious, into the shower. I got home at 6:15. Shower, clean apartment, order Chinese food! :) Now I'm just lounging on the couch, waiting for my nice delivery man to bring dinner.

By the way, how can it be March already? Didn't we just have Christmas?

Not much going on here. I watched a classic this week - The Bridge on the River Kwai. I mostly enjoyed it, although someone could have suggested to David Lean that 3-hour movies can get a bit tiring. For the weekend, I have a German comedy, and Icelandic family drama (The Sea/Hafid), and the only Coen brothers movie I have yet to see - The Man Who Wasn't There. Speaking of movies, I really want to go see David Fincher's new movie, Zodiac. Maybe that will be the movie that finally gets me back into a theater. The only film I've actually paid to see this year was Pan's Labyrinth.

OK, my food is here. I have to go dive into a plate of Szechuan Chicken and Crab Rangoon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home